Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Alexis & Madysin

When you get the offer to photograph two little girls who are as adorable as these two are, you don't say no. I've recently realized that I LOVE photographing children. They're sweet, energized, absolutely adorable, and usually all smiles. These two are the epitome of all of those. I had a blast photographing these two and am very excited to share these images with you all.

Enjoy!

P.S.- After we were finished and Alexis saw one of the images, (that she ROCKED), she told me she wants to be a model when she grows up. A girl after my own heart! (;














       

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Ross and Tina have such beautiful children! You captured them perfectly.

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed this shoot, T! Seriously!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete