Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

EveryBODY is beautiful.

I've debated uploading this for quite sometime, because well I'm a girl, and I will always see flaws in my body, no matter how confident I am. I'm not uploading this to get compliments or sympathy, I'm uploading this to make a point. To make a point to all the girls out there that are starving themselves to look like the girls they see in the magazines. Well girls, I'm here to tell you that those girls bodies aren't entirely real!!!
While I LOVE Photoshop and am a strong advocate on post processing your images, Photoshop can also be a dangerous tool.
The above image was taken one night, when I was goofing off in my bedroom. I had just gotten back from Photo School and had put on a little weight. When I pulled it into photo shop I decided to have a little fun. A short while later, I had the bottom image. When I looked at the before and after, I was shocked. I had just made a completely different body, in less than 30 minutes! Now, I'm not here to bash on Photoshop cause like I said, I LOVE Photoshop, I just want girls out there to be confident in who they are, no matter what your body looks like. And to stop trying to strive for the "perfection" we see in magazines. While, there are girls out there that naturally have that "perfect" body, not all of us do and we are all beautiful! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment