Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Found.

Five months ago I embarked on a journey. A journey that, little did I know, would be the best decision of my life. I came to this small town to learn my passion from only the best, however I did not know that I would leave with a complete and new understanding of myself. It was a journey filled with roller-coaster ups and downs. Smiles, laughter, triumphs, tears, short comings and downfalls. All these things, however, added up to the ultimate outcome...finding myself in Missoula. I am leaving this experience with not only some rockin' photo skills but with new friends, a new outlook, a new career, and most of all a new me. I will always remember this summer, it was without a doubt the best summer of my life. Missoula, Montana will always have a piece of my heart....and a little bit of my art.

Here's to new adventures and beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment