Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Fashion Friday.

Good morning! TGIF!

I've decided to start something new on the blog. Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE fashion. I spend more money on clothes than I should or need to but I can't help it, I just LOVE clothes! Seriously, you should see my closet, it's over flowing. (My boyfriend makes fun of me all the time for it.) I love shopping and putting together outfits and I feel prettiest when I'm wearing an outfit that I love. Fashion is what first sparked my interest in becoming a photographer, in the first place. So with the help of some very inspiring blogs and fellow photographers, I've decided to start Fashion Friday!

Every Friday, I will write a post about fashion. Whether it be an outfit that I've worn recently that I love or a trend that I've noticed recently I will make a post about. Whatever it may be, it will be fashion. So enjoy the first ever Fashion Friday!

This is an outfit that I've put together recently. I LOVE the pop of yellow that this dress gives and I think the denim jacket suits it well. I threw the green tights in there just to mix things up and the heels I hardly wear, but I like the strappy sandals and the fact that they make me look taller.





Now anybody who knows me, knows I never wear heels. Mainly because I can't, ( I have bad knees).
So, here's an alternative to the heels. BOOTS! Which I adore!

Thanks for reading!

Much love,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment