Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Portrait: Becca

Oh man! Was this a fun shoot or what? I mean what can't be fun about hiking around Hatcher's Pass with a beautiful young lady in a prom dress?

Becca and I met on facebook a few years back and when I posted about just wanting to have a shoot just for fun, Becca leaped at the chance. She had this wonderful idea of doing a variation of the "trash the dress" shoot, but instead of a wedding dress, she decided she wanted to use her senior prom dress. What a fantastic idea that was! We had so much fun getting asked, "Are you guys taking photos? Cause you look far too classy to be hiking around Hatcher's Pass.", or getting sung "the hills are alive, with the sound of muuuusic!".

All in all it was a BLAST! And I thoroughly enjoyed editing them...I may have gotten a little crazy on some of them.





 Doesn't she just look ravishing??


1 comment:

  1. I love these! And the texture looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete